How To Bluff Your Way in Web 2.0
I’ve been in one of my dry spells lately with regards to blogging. Feeling super guilty about that, so I thought I would share a favorite video session of mine from SXSW 2007. I saw this awhile back, but it still makes me laugh. It’s a little focused on web developers, but if you have any sense of what that world is like you should get a few chuckles. Enjoy!
Presented by Andy Budd and Jeremy Keith
BONUS: Here’s the slidedeck should you prefer that over the video.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Filed under: Social Media | 2 Comments
Tags: Andy Budd, Jeremy Keith, Social Media, SXSW, Web 2.0
- Back to the cold. From 75 to 40's, a wonderful recipe for a sick weekend. (at @flylaxairport in Los Angeles, CA) swarmapp.com/c/aSIIEcxcDdG 5 days ago
- So we can talk about boobs, but not other areas of female health. I wanted to know more about the campaign. #wommys 5 days ago
- The cause marketing #wommys make you realize that we can make a difference some days. 5 days ago
Become a YAPstar!
This work by Lynn Morton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at lmorton13 [at] gmail [dot] com.