How To Bluff Your Way in Web 2.0
I’ve been in one of my dry spells lately with regards to blogging. Feeling super guilty about that, so I thought I would share a favorite video session of mine from SXSW 2007. I saw this awhile back, but it still makes me laugh. It’s a little focused on web developers, but if you have any sense of what that world is like you should get a few chuckles. Enjoy!
Presented by Andy Budd and Jeremy Keith
BONUS: Here’s the slidedeck should you prefer that over the video.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Filed under: Social Media | 2 Comments
Tags: Andy Budd, Jeremy Keith, Social Media, SXSW, Web 2.0
Become a YAPstar!
- 6 Geolocation Apps You May Not Have Heard About...
- I miss you already DimDim.
- How to automate your social media.
- How to use Twitter for Internal Communications
- Internal Social Networks: Pros & Cons
- Twitter lists, thinking from a member's perspective.
- A Little Responsibility Please.
- Your editorial calendar is getting in your way...
This work by Lynn Morton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at lmorton13 [at] gmail [dot] com.