Building Meeting Buzz Online
It’s been a little bit since I posted, but I wanted to share an article that Maggie McGary and myself were quoted in for the Associations Now Interactive Extra.
It’s all about building meeting buzz online; before, during and after the event.
Also, don’t forget the tips and ideas provided can extend way beyond just your meeting. :)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Filed under: Associations, Events, Social Media | 1 Comment
Tags: ASAE, Associations, Associations Now, meetings, Social Media
- Oreo Is Creating Adorable Halloween 'Nomsters' in a Tim Burton-ish Lab | Adweek ow.ly/DwJ75 18 hours ago
- DailyDot: We tried to buy drugs on Whisper—and then things got weird - ow.ly/DwHCD 20 hours ago
- [Are digital blackouts the latest trend in #digital?] Taco Bell Launches Mobile App, Blacks Out Its Social Sites - ow.ly/DwMbS 21 hours ago
Become a YAPstar!
This work by Lynn Morton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at lmorton13 [at] gmail [dot] com.