Building Meeting Buzz Online
It’s been a little bit since I posted, but I wanted to share an article that Maggie McGary and myself were quoted in for the Associations Now Interactive Extra.
It’s all about building meeting buzz online; before, during and after the event.
Also, don’t forget the tips and ideas provided can extend way beyond just your meeting. :)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Filed under: Associations, Events, Social Media | 1 Comment
Tags: ASAE, Associations, Associations Now, meetings, Social Media
- Back to the cold. From 75 to 40's, a wonderful recipe for a sick weekend. (at @flylaxairport in Los Angeles, CA) swarmapp.com/c/aSIIEcxcDdG 4 days ago
- So we can talk about boobs, but not other areas of female health. I wanted to know more about the campaign. #wommys 5 days ago
- The cause marketing #wommys make you realize that we can make a difference some days. 5 days ago
Become a YAPstar!
This work by Lynn Morton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at lmorton13 [at] gmail [dot] com.