How To Bluff Your Way in Web 2.0
I’ve been in one of my dry spells lately with regards to blogging. Feeling super guilty about that, so I thought I would share a favorite video session of mine from SXSW 2007. I saw this awhile back, but it still makes me laugh. It’s a little focused on web developers, but if you have any sense of what that world is like you should get a few chuckles. Enjoy!
Presented by Andy Budd and Jeremy Keith
BONUS: Here’s the slidedeck should you prefer that over the video.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Filed under: Social Media | 2 Comments
Tags: Andy Budd, Jeremy Keith, Social Media, SXSW, Web 2.0
- Female Company President: "I'm sorry to all the mothers I worked with" - Fortune ow.ly/JTDzl 9 hours ago
- The story of the young pioneer girl with the tattooed face ow.ly/3xqz5u 1 day ago
- Designer Run & Production Meeting for Dum Dums (@ St. Mary's in Baltimore, MD) swarmapp.com/c/efVPEfL04PP 3 days ago
Become a YAPstar!
This work by Lynn Morton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at lmorton13 [at] gmail [dot] com.