Building Meeting Buzz Online
It’s been a little bit since I posted, but I wanted to share an article that Maggie McGary and myself were quoted in for the Associations Now Interactive Extra.
It’s all about building meeting buzz online; before, during and after the event.
Also, don’t forget the tips and ideas provided can extend way beyond just your meeting. :)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Filed under: Associations, Events, Social Media | 1 Comment
Tags: ASAE, Associations, Associations Now, meetings, Social Media
- The story of the young pioneer girl with the tattooed face ow.ly/3xqz5u 10 hours ago
- Designer Run & Production Meeting for Dum Dums (@ St. Mary's in Baltimore, MD) swarmapp.com/c/efVPEfL04PP 2 days ago
- Opening of The Importance of Being Earnest (@ Chesapeake Shakespeare Company Downtown Theater in Baltimore, MD) swarmapp.com/c/kYuZ9jJBjRq 2 days ago
Become a YAPstar!
This work by Lynn Morton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at lmorton13 [at] gmail [dot] com.